Booking your Cowshed Art Course
Booking your Course
If you have chosen your course and you would like to book a place then please:
- Please phone us first to check availability, to make a provisional booking or to discuss a tailor–made course.
- Read our Terms and Conditions carefully (see below).
- Print and complete the Booking Form.
- Send it to us with a cheque for £150 (per person) made out to "Cowshed Holidays".
We will be in touch as soon we get your booking form to confirm your place and discuss the details.
Terms and Conditions of Booking:
- Deposits are non refundable and non transferable.
- Any cancellation must be made in writing not less than 6 weeks (42 days) prior to the start of the course in which case any refund will be limited to any sum paid in excess of the non refundable deposit.
- Non payment of the balance or any part of the fee by the due date will be assumed to imply cancellation and the place may be reallocated and the deposit forfeited without further notice.
- If for any reason David or Vivienne Burns are unable to offer tuition on any part or all of any course an appropriate tutor may be substituted at their absolute discretion.
- If for any reason it is necessary to cancel a course participants will be informed as soon as possible and full or pro rata refunds of fees paid including deposits will be made.
- No further liability will be accepted. You are advised to consider appropriate insurance at the time of booking.